Casale la Rocca
Some of its features
- Type of farmhouse: Villa
- Municipality: Piegaro
- Area: Lake Trasimeno / Panicale / Città della Pieve / Perugia (Umbria)
- Price: € 1,850,000
- Surface Area: 662 sqm
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 6
- Surface of terraces: 143 sqm
- Total land area: 6,500 sqm
- Energy Efficiency Class: class A (presumably)
- Conditions: new
- Access road: excellent conditions (tarmac)
- Swimming pool
- Volume: additional capacity within the lot
- Surroundings: nearest town centre (3 kms) – Highway Road (21 kms) – Airport (44 kms) – Lake Trasimeno (23 kms) – Seaside (115 kms)
The project concerns a fantastic farmhouse ompletely restored. It is perched on a hill overlooking the amphitheatre of Lake Trasimeno and the Valdichiana.
The project is characterised by a monolithic wall, which laps the unevenness of the property as if to reconstruct its ancient terracing.
A strong sign on which, through the outline of the matter, are established volumes and terraces that regulate the light and add value to the aesthetic side of the place.
The Farmhouse is presented without furniture, to facilitate the customization of the buyer.
Description of the building
The renovation project of the ruin, ready in May, which is in a hilly and panoramic position, involves the construction of a farmhouse on several levels, with a net living area of 662 sqm.
The main entrance is on the ground floor, where you will find a spacious kitchen and a living area, with a lounge overlooking a terrace / solarium.
On this floor, you will also find a bathroom, a utility room, and the staircase leading to the upper floor.
Upstairs, a first sleeping area includes two double bedrooms, each served with a walk-in closet and an en suite bathroom.
One of the two rooms has access to a small loggia, whereas the other one is connected to a terrace.
On the second floor, there is another bedroom equipped with a walk-in closet, an en suite bathroom and a loggia.
The farmhouse was built following the hilly terrain.
So, you can find a basement, with the preceding area that is intended for service environments and accessories to the house (cellar, laundry room, utility room, service bathroom, thermal power system and staircase access).
On the other hand, the following area, extensively windowed, has a large living room, and a bedroom with an en suite bathroom.
The house is completed by a second floor that is a semi-basement, with a separate entrance, used as a large storage room and, also, as a technical room.
The property will include a beautiful garden, a terraced land, and a scenic swimming pool, and will overlook the Umbrian and Tuscan landscapes.
There is the possibility of building a further 204 sqm of living space.
Services and utilities
- Automated entrance gate provided with video intercom and CCTV camera (just like the entrances to the other buildings);
- Lighting home automation system;
- Floor heating system with heat pump;
- Wireless system in every space;
- Air-conditioning system;
- Alarm system;
- Garden with computerised/automated irrigation system;
- Connection with the municipal water system and well both for garden irrigation and swimming pool;
- External lighting.